how?

post a reply quote this message

Paris Milan
(Moderator)
Ft. Worth, TX

Paris Milan

Reply Re: 360 flip
Reply #1 posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 at 9:49 AM

if you can land kickflips consistantly start kicking your back foot back when you pop. when you have varial kickflips alright start jumping higher and kicking harder with your back foot and let it flip the whole thing, and eventually you will start catching them if you are good.it took me like a year because i would try it and just give up, you have to realize what your doing wrong and then correct it.

Little Curtis
Chicago, IL

Little Curtis

Reply #2 posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 at 8:36 PM

yeah man. i got my kickflips and varials very nice

Jin
The Rotten Durian, NoWheresville
United Kingdom
Reply #3 posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 4:53 PM

it took me ages to figure out how it was done as i didnt have access to slo mo video then ...but once i figured it out in my mind how, it took like a few days or less to actually do it..so its not that hard
shuv it a little and flip it whilst it moving..the momentum wil flip and rotate it..momentum is the key...you have to feel the rhythm ofthe board doing what its supposed to be doing.like your mind is doing it along with the body..
good luck...once you get it ...youll just wanna keep doing em..but youll only land a few of them even after doing them for a long time..

xtreme-net.org
(Banned Asshole)
www.xtreme-net.org, www.xtreme-net.org
Reply #4 posted on Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 1:29 PM

WWW.XTREME-NET.ORG

From this page you can find webs biggest collection of skatevideo and snowboardvideo soundtracks.
We also have lots of downloadable stuff, including links to full online skatevideos.
We also have large collection of videoclips and images uploaded by our users, you can register yourself and add your own clips and images.

WWW.XTREME-NET.ORG

bagley527
?!?!?!?, ?!?!?!?
Canada

bagley527

Reply #5 posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 7:54 PM

varial flips pretty much have nothing to do with the situation, basically out your your front foot in the middle of the board in a kinda kickflip positiong but somwhat pointing forward, then put your back foot over the tail hanging your toes over the edge, the flip is almost all in the scoop and with little kick, but just give a small flick just to get it spinning dont spin to hard with your back foot cus it will go spinning off somewhere and kill people and shit, so try to combine hard pop, scooping your back foot and giving and little flick to get the flip, and pretty much bring that fucker down to earth and call yourself the king of 360flips

This crap is copyright © 2001-2009 by Pete and Jerry. Who farted?
All wrongs reserved to reserve all rights.
Feel free to send us Love Letters or Hate Mail.
If you are a member of the SkimTheFat Reviewer Army, Return to Home Base.